Interferon experience

My experiences as a melanoma survivor

My Photo
Name:
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

Monday, January 08, 2007

Week 41 - Don't get carried away

I got this card some time back and had to share it with you!


Very short post this week. After shooting off my mouth in my last post, I did far too much work on Sunday - Gardening; working on my antenna tower; and sorting out and tidying my desk and study. By the evening I was not feeling good at all, and had a very bad night ... Almost the same as immediately after the interferon injection! So today I am taking things very quietly and slowly ... When will I learn!

But the nice part is that I am making good progress.

This next weekend we fly to Cape Town for my niece's wedding, and will be away for four days. I have done some careful calculations on the calendar, so that injections will not interfere too much. During Christmas I actually advanced my injections to fit our social life, so I have a "credit" of two days which I can now cash in when needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home