Interferon experience

My experiences as a melanoma survivor

My Photo
Name:
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Week 46 – My Valentine’s wish to you

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Only 20 more shots
And then I’ll be through!




Over the last few years I allowed our garden to get rather out of hand. In the early years we had no trees and very little shade. Now, the trees have grown up and we have almost too much shade.

I neglected my rose garden, and half the rose bushes died over a period of years. In the last couple of months I have been giving it some attention. Lots of water; regular fertilizer; regular spraying; and lots of TLC. And it is amazing how the roses have responded. They will need more attention, and proper pruning, and should do very well next season. For the present, I am concentrating on getting the plants to build up strength before the winter. I will also fill in some of the gaps with new plants next week, so that they can get their roots established before winter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Only 20 shots to go!! Way to go Peter!!! WAAHOOO!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home